google

Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Girl's Weekend


Mom and I took a brief mini vacation over to the west coast of Florida. Tampa is about 2 and half hours away and an easy drive. We ate the historic Columbia Resteraunt for lunch, hung out by the pool and went to Landry's for dinner. The rest of the evening was spent reading and watching tv in our comfy room at The Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. Nothing too exciting just a weekend jaunt. We are both pretty proud of the fact that we didn't go shopping and buy stuff we really don't need. In fact I actually got to wear a pair of shoes I bought a month ago but still hadn't worn. Regular posts should resume shortly......

5 comments:

meno said...

A mini-vacation! I love hotels.

cubmommy said...

That sounds wonderful! Glad you had a relaxing time with your mom.

xxxx said...

Sooo fun! Even without the shopping! :)

soapy t said...

i want to go on vacation with my mom. i like my mom. i like you. i like that you like your mom.

Andie said...

hey, I had a girls weekend, too! Except I still managed to shop, even in a smaller town. LOL