google

Google

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nevermind the fact that the whole house is puking this week even the cat

I just finished taking a pregnancy test. The Dr's tell me it's not likely that I will get pregnant, but sometimes you just wonder/hope, especially when you wake up and want to puke all week. Nevermind the fact that the whole house is puking this week even the cat. She was ready to puke on my head from the pillows she sleeps on.uh oh! No kiki! No! Too Late. Awwww. Poor kiki. Honey goes to fetch hand towels I use for cleaning.
So back to the pregnancy test, I dug one out of the closet and said this will get rid of the maybe's..... Because a whole household can burst into sponatnous puking at the drop of a hat. I've seen it happen before. One person hears or sees someone else do it, it makes them sick and so on...
But what about the test? Negative. It really is just the stomach flu. I wonder if I could have kept that secret till Christmas?Reason #532 my mom doesn't read my blog, she would faint about now, she would rather keep me around than see me go through a rough pregnancy that could be dangerous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is yearning for a baby. But you can't because of your health?

Ever think of fostering? It's pretty kewl. You can get babies. You'll help out and get paid for it. Not too bad. I wanted to do that. But on the day I went to the foster care to start the process, Robert's foster mom decided that she would rather try to work things out with her ex and he didn't want the foster kids. To make a long story short...I ended up taking Robert in via the foster care system and I don't think I could get a baby at this time. (because my house needs to be more finished!)

xxxx said...

Were you sad?

TTQ said...

Yes I was sad.