google

Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day 1 at the gym

Mom and I hit the gym today, we worked side by side on the stretching equipment and then the treadmill, then the elpitical. I'm starting my workouts 10lbs lighter than I was on my Wedding Day. My goal is to always weigh less than I did on my Wedding Day. So today's workout was good, but I can't wait to hit the gym with Honey. I need him to teach me the weight machines, and he is psyched to get to the gym and use the machines as well. Cool thing every cardio machine has it's own flatcreen tv WITH cable. All you have to do is bring your own headphones.

I'm not feeling as crazy as yesterday, maybe it was the work out. Anyways I'm tired of being moody and cranky, I'm hoping I get motivated to finish everything I have started here at the house. The bathroom is done, the kitchen is 3/4 done. Now, I just have to get the packed up Christmas stuff out of the corner of the living room, it's all ready to be put away but we just haven't seem to be able to get it put away.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh, you are so lucky to be able to go to the gym! I can't bring myself to cough up $55 a month for this crappy ass gym in my town. I just keep saying, "When it gets nicer out, I will jog..."

I hope you reach your goals. You look great anyways!

xxxx said...

Good for you ... I am skipping the gym today. I can't handle it, even though I know it would make me feel better.

JR's Thumbprints said...

I've been going to my crappy ass gym for two years now. Getting up a 4 a.m. has become routine, and I get my workout done while I'm half a sleep.