google

Google

Friday, February 09, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith Vs. The Whack Astronaut

Hmm what do these two ladies have in common?

1) Media News Headilnes this week.

2) I suspect severe Mental Illness

3) Um shall we say "incidents" both commited in Florida

4) Diapers (Ms. Nowack used hers to make a trip quicker, but Anna Nicole had baby diapers)

5) Seemingly bright futures way back in the day "Rock Star Status"

6) Bad publicity photos to no end (drug induced, mug shots, hospital pics)

7) Endless converstaion topics in our house (Honey has been following Nowack and I myself have been following Smith's)

8) The news paper report high-stress lives in both women. Duh. It's not rocket science, oh wait it was in one case.

9) Errr...Loving someone to death? Pure speculation and a bit rude of me to make this jump.

10) Complicated love lives involving waaaaaaaayyyyy too many people.

11) Innocent daughters who will probably need some intense therapy (again I'm just projecting, but it sounds like a logical progression to me)

12) Business as usual at Hard Rock, OIA and NASA.

Open for comments, then I'll let it go......

No comments: