google

Google

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Superficially Yours

Today, I'm going to blog about my bathroom remodeling, not because I think anyone has an overwhelming urge to read about the process of wallpaper being hung, but because my brain is cluttered with some new information that's actually kinda scary and I haven't quite made sense of it all. So, this is what you get new wallpaper, two new towel bars, a new toliet paper holder and new glass doorknobs. Oh and charming over the tank organizer made of white wood and has three shelves to hold all my fou fou bubbles, salts and various elixers mixed tastefully with some frames and small floral arrangements. It feels good to be at the end of one project. I have two other rooms in mid-work and shopping is hard when you try for three rooms that aren't the same motif. It really is easier to work room by room with no overlapping. You can really focus on the theme or inspiration at hand. So I have a feeling I will be focusing on the bathroom for the rest of the week, it's all I can handle. I wasn't going to blog, but I'm trying to make this a regular routine of writing something other than a grocery list every day. I managed to do it over the holidays, so I imagine I can keep it up. If I had a laptop, I would blog from my bathroom, which is designed to peaceful and cheery. Even though the border isn't up yet and we still have no mirrors in there. Finished pics will be along shortly (cross your fingers).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Post the pics, girl!!!

I can't wait to see 'em.