google

Google

Monday, January 01, 2007

I Spy With My Little Eye, Something Beginning with D

It's the much coveted D&G Moto Razr, previously released from a waiting list of celebrities, children of celebrties and other people with means. It just so happens that the Razor I got when they first came out is up for replacement on our plan. The price is nice $299, which is actually cheaper than the original Razr. I already have the accessories. So while I know the phone a few posts down is pretty unabtainable for what we have going on in 2007 & 2008. The Dolce & Gabbana phone would be a nice affordable change, though I am looking at others. I was surprised to see it hit the stores by Christmas.

3 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

It is lovely.

Buffy said...

Love the ads. But I'm a nokia girl myself.

p.s.
great blog

TTQ said...

Cyd- It's a Dolce & Gabbana, it's not that it is a razr it is who made this razr.