google

Google

Monday, January 01, 2007

It Must Come Down!!!

What goes up, must come down! At least that's what they tell me. If it's anything like my mood swings it must be true, I say! So down, down, down the Christmas decorations, never in my life have I done it New Years Day, but this year? Out, out, out! I have a new year ahead of me! Places to go, people to see, things to do! I must hurry, I feel a sense of urgencey to get my house back to normal, so the redecorating can continue! I found my brush today! And my shiny silicone smoother! Why were they lost? Because there is no mirror in the bathroom! The new wallpaper was delivered last week, but of course it can't go up during the holidays. Everybody is way to busy, busy, busy! Gotta go , go , go.
Bye!

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

Go TTQ Go!
Good for you.
I wish I could say that I had such momentum.