google

Google

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jumpstart My Heart

Babyfred almost killed us all. I'm checking my e-mail and just about to click on the weather updates, Honey is on the phone with his sister and Zeus is stalking Babyfred, all of sudden he lunges, so she lunges and lands on the on button for the vacum cleaner, not the Roomba, but the noisy old-fashion kind that you step on to make it start. It ROARS to life and the cat comes flying at my keyboard, the dog is freaked and Honey doesn't know how to turn the damn thing off. Just how I like to relax after a long night spent up with Fletch who is home from his surgery, and a long day in Orlando getting a cat scan... Honey is checking his pants because he thinks he may have shit himself. I'm laughing and I can't stop. Now that we have had about 5mins to recover, I want to get step on the on button again. Just for kicks.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!! Welcome to the freak show! ;)

Kari Lee Townsend said...

OMG too funny. Freak show indeed.

xxxx said...

Soooo funny!