google

Google

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Getting Older And Maybe A Bit Wiser

As a birthday present to myself, I am ready to go and have my eyes checked. I've always been proud of my 20/20 vision. Lately, I've found myself closing one eye while reading, things are getting a bit blurry with both eyes. So Honey and I went to the mall to to try on glasses together since he won't be able to come with me during the week when I go for my eye exam. We found a few pairs that we both liked, one pair he said I looked like hell on wheels from Boca Raton, the "Excuse me? Don't you know who I am?" type of woman, those he did not like. I think that's kind of funny, especially since I'm wearing a Happy Bunny shirt and a Hello Kitty Necklace (a new one from my mom for my birthday). How can you be a Boca Bitch when wearing those two things? If my shirt said Bebe in rhinestones, I could understand or a blingy DKNY tee. If he keeps spoiling me with jewelry, I am going to really look like a Boca Bitch. Or an OC wife.

Oh and if your bored go to Try on Glasses I wish I could have put the pair I found on here with my picture, but a) it won't let me b) it's probably better I don't get any more opinions to confuse me

2 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Still don't need glasses, but my sister does. She has blue eyes and I have brown. I've heard the lighter your eyes, the more likely you'll need glasses. Hopefully you won't need them.

Frannie Farmer said...

They are sooo much beter than when I got my 1st pair - about a million years ago. I still have them and they are U.G.L.Y.!
Good luck, i hope you don't need them yet .. once you do .. blech. It's like shaving your legs, once you start, there's no turning back.