google

Google

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fake...Can You Tell The Difference?



One of these pictures I am not happy... I'm faking it. Which is which? This 365 days thing is hard. I must have taken 10 photos today, I hate them all.(Agggh! Delete! Delete!) One of these is from today and is the least grungy of those 10. I had to crop the toothpaste on my arm out..it's been there all day, luckily it was cooler today and I had a long sleeve shirt on.

It's been a busy day and everything on my mind was bleeding into the pictures and not in a good way.

But tonight we get Grey's Back , CSI is new and the OC is new. Yay!

5 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Hmmm, the one on the left. In the one on the right, you look like you're smiling with your eyes. In the one on the left it looks perfectly proper, but maybe not "real".

Frannie Farmer said...

Yep, I thought the same thing as Kari .. your eyes shine more in the one on the right ... the one on the left looks more like an obligatory smile.

Sarah said...

SO THE FIRST ONE!!!!

Patty said...

this is my first visit to your blog, but I would guess the one on the left

TTQ said...

The one on the right is the fake..it's not that my eyes are smiling..they are just psychotic... I am going to smile (dammit) and get one picture that doesn't make me want to throw the camera in the canal out back... And this is what came out not a happy TTQ just a crazy maniac.