google

Google

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No It's Not.

Babyfred notes the grungy paste covered floor.
Doorknob is not my new glass one.
Babyfred making sure the wall is straight
Babyfred notes the missing wallpaper border.
This would be an ok shot if the ceiling vent was in.

It's not until I say so. (And Babyfred)
Finished that is.

We hung the big mirror up in the bathroom and put the new medicine cabnet in this afternoon. Honey says "Your bathroom is done". Um no, no it's not. "What?" We still have to put the border up. "No, we aren't putting it up" Yes, yes we are. And the towel bars, the toilet paper holder, the glass doorknobs, the new door stopper thingy, the ceiling vent cover and the over the tank shelves need to be put together last. So no we are soooooooooo not done. I haven't stripped the floor either. And I want a hook in the shower to hang a fern on. The border really has to go up it has the yellow that ties it all together..But really I think we have done a good job doing it ourselves and all for probably less than $500.00. Okay I really don't know how much it all adds up to, I just bought things along the way since it wasn't a weekend project. Here are the before Pics.

2 comments:

xxxx said...

Good for you! It looks awesome!

Frannie Farmer said...

I love the yellow door. Mr. Farmer issists that all doors must be wight - like it's "The Law" or something.
I think it looks terrific!