google

Google

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

School Bus Driver Stops At Quickie Mart


Leaving the House Is Always an Adventure Part II

Today as I'm leaving a quickie mart here in town, a school bus pulls up. I sit in my car and watch the bust, yep it's full of kids. Why in the world does a bus driver with a load of kids go to a quickie mart? Did she need a pack of smokes, a beer, maybe some condoms? Or maybe just an energy drink, you know a Red Bull, a Diet Rockstar, an Arizona Tea? I decide I have to find out what she was doing, was she going to get out? She stands up and then goes towards the back of the bus. Okay, so she pulled into the convenient store to tell the kids to behave, that makes sense. All of sudden a boy about 10 comes out of the bus and goes into the store, he goes straight up to the counter. Damn, I can't see what he is buying. He comes out with what looks like a credit card receipt and something small in hands. At this point, I just start my car and go, there wasn't any possible way to see what he was carrying back to the bus driver. fuck

Maybe it's just me, but aren't bus drivers suppose to follow a route and not make stops that aren't on their schedule? Don't they have GPS units on the bus? How many parents would be concerned that their friendly bus driver is sending her kids into the quickie mart? WTF? If you read the previous post about a guy buying a "blunt" (cheap cigar) to fill with pot and used his fishing license as ID, you too will be wondering what the hell kind of town do I live in? Where the hell am I?

1 comment:

cubmommy said...

That is really weird and would be a very big concern for me. I am all ready afraid to leave my son alone when Kindergarten starts. I would report it to the school just so they know.

Growing up I always hated the bus.