google

Google

Saturday, January 20, 2007

All Things Sweet

Honey Bear, Honey Bee, Honey Pot, Honey Jar, PB & Honey, HoneyDo

Honey is confused. Most people who read this know when I saw Honey, I mean my husband. I know who I mean, but that's not what I call him in real life. In real life I am Honey. Among another nicknames that are just to sappy to list. So he was reading over my shoulder when I wrote the post about Babyfred kickstarting the vacum, and he said "wait a minute". Then read it again. He said "I'm Honey?". Yep. " I can't be Honey YOU are Honey" Well, you are here, on my blog. "Why?" Because, I'm not keen on Hubby, it rhymes with chubby. "But YOU are Honey" Not on my blog I'm not, got a better name to use? "I'm Daddy!" No, No you are not, that's what the kids (our pets) call you, not me.

No comments: