google

Google

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No More Overdue Fines!!!

Tomorrow I swear to go the library and return my books one day early. Which for me is a major event and I usually end up forking over as much money on fines as I would buying a book a month. I have a notebook filled with books I want to read, so I won't be wandering aimlessly. I've just finished my library books today. Granted they were easy reading books. So next I'm going to go a little into the deeper ones, I found two on two different blogs that sound interesting for one reason or another. Thanks to all the Bloggers who share what they read.. I know I need to update my sidebar of books (and links to other blogs I read)....But lets just start with getting books back to the library on time and returning Netflix more than just once in a month. I really should just cancel it...I can do pay per view rather cheaply with the Dish.

I'll be returning:

Predator, author Patricia Cornwell



You'll Never Nanny In This Town Again; True Adventures of a Hollywood Nanny, author Suzanne Hanson



I'll be checking out these books if they have them:

House of Meetings, author Martin Amis


Veronika Decides To Die, author Paulo Coelho

7 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

Was the Nany book good? I really want to read it ... like you I always end up with fines - between the kids and I we should have a portion of the Library dedicated to us.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

We always end up overdue too. With so many of us someone always forgets. It's that way with movies too.

TTQ said...

I give the nanny book 3 1/2 Q's, it was fun and quick, but sometimes you just want the author to quit whining...

Frannie Farmer said...

Good to know ... it sounds like one I would pick up!

Anonymous said...

great list!
I love the work of Paulo Coelho!!!! Do you know that he is launching his new book, The Witch of Portobello, through his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com?
I found it out because i'm inscibed to his newsletter
it's simply wonderful!
have a nice day!

TTQ said...

The two books I posted that I wanted to check out weren't in the library. Luckily I had my scribble notebook that has about five pages of books I want to read in it, so all was not lost..I'll post them later. And for those of you that post what books youv'e read, please keep doing it!

Cyndy said...

I just realized your sidebar goes way, way down. I never saw half of that stuff before!

I'll have to check out Paulo Coelho.