google

Google

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Newest Drinking Game in New Orleans


We all know that Bradd Pitt and Angelina Jolie purchased a home in New Orleans..but did you ever stop and think about what it would be like living next to the popular pair. Especially a pair consisting of a guy that all girls have a crush on and a women that men adore? I found this on MetroBlogging New Orleans.

The Newest Drinking Game in New Orleans
posted by Rayna Nielsen at 9:15 PM on March 04, 2007

Ok I know Brangelina moved in a while ago but living across the street just keeps getting better and better.

About a week ago, I am lying in bed, it's 2 am, I hear a gaggle of girls;

"You do it..." *giggles*
"No, you do it..." *giggles*

"BRAD!!" *giggles* (the patter of feet on sidewalk) "Oh, my God" *giggles*

then again at about 3:30 am;
*giggles*
"I can't believe I'm doing this" *giggles*
"BRAD!!!" *giggles* (feet hitting sidewalk as giggles fade)

Once again at about 4:45 am;

"Ready??" *giggles*
(altogether now) "1,2,3...BRAD" *giggles, giggles, giggles* (they all turn and run toward Decatur)


This has happened a few times in the past few weeks all girls until last night:

3 am
*manly chuckles*
"Angie, I Love You!!!" *chuckles*
"I can't believe you did that" *chuckles*
"Oh my God, man." *chuckles*
"Shut up, man" (chuckles fade as they head back down the sidewalk)

1 comment:

Andie said...

that totally cracks me up. especially since I've been to the quarter a few times since they've moved here and I am constantly seeing tourists who walk around aimlessly trying to figure out where their house is. LOL

They seem to like it here, though.