google

Google

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finally!

I think I have adjusted to the time change! I woke up unaided and in a good mode with plenty of time to spare before I leave the house to meet friends at noon. I really hate waking up and just rushing out the door or having to cut things out of my day just because I don't have time. maybe now I can shake the dismal blahs and the dragging my feet all day feeling...

Last night I watched Will Smith's 'The Pursuit of Happyness". I give it 4 q's!. It really made me appreciate the things I have and how great was he with his kid? I am glad the story ended the way it did and I don't know what hole I had my head in but I don't think I knew it was a true story until it was about to role credits.. I'm not going to say much more about it because I know the DVD is newly released, I'm surprised I received it so soon from Netfliz but I have had it in my hold section since it was in the theaters.

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

I can not wait to see that movie. Gonna have to add it to the Netflix list, of course that means that I will have to send back the movies I have had for 5-6 weeks.