google

Google

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Love-A-Fair




A Carousel Horse Named: Love-A-Fair

Among all the things we did today, the small little fair was probably the highlight of our day. We saw lots of friends, ate really disgusting food and laughed a lot. Honey's other woman was there with us. I don't really mind that he is so in love with her, somehow he manages to make us each feel special. He always likes to point out that she looks at me in awe all of the time. I told him it's not awe it's jealousy! No really she loves you, she's always looking at you! That's only because she only sees me when we bring presents to her, she sees you a few times a week. Anyway it's time you readers meet the other woman. So I've posted a picture of her below.


The Other Woman

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

Hope you all had a good Easter. I just looked at the Flickr photos -- looks like you did.

My main camera died in New Orleans so I'm going to limp along with my cell phone camera for a while.

Frannie Farmer said...

The other woman is lovely .. of course, um, not as lovely as TTQ ... but lovely in a non-threatening kind of way :O)

xxxx said...

Awwww ... cute!!