google

Google

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Band-Aids for Bumblers


I guess I've been slacking with my blogging. Wish I had something funny to give you, but I don't. The good news is that I haven't been curled up in my bed. Progress I guess. I've been to the gym everyday except for Tuesday. I've kept up with my volunteering commitments. Now that I think about it, I wrote a long post Tuesday afternoon about a sad situation that really hit home with me. I didn't publish it. I saved it as a draft. Not sure why, but like I said it really hit me hard. Today's volunteering really help me, maybe more so than the people we were there to help. I left with a good feeling from it. I've learned to take those moments and put them in the tiny front pockect of the pocket of a pair of jeans, then when I need to know that I can get through something, I pull it out. It must be a magic pocket cause it sure does hold alot, and all those bits and pieces usually out weigh whatever I'm trudging through. And if I can only find one cause I wore the wrong jeans, I lick it and use it as a band-aid till I can take care of it later. A Band-Aid doesn't cure anything but it sure does help staunch the outpouring. By the way I use Hello Kitty Band-Aids, I have a box at home, a box in the car and a box at my mom's. Yes, I am that clumsy and I have thin blood that doesn't clot. CSI would have a field day in my house. And my husband is also a B+! Which is why I married him of course!

No comments: