google

Google

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I couldn't help myself

So I had to.. repeat had to... look up Ireland, Alec Baldwin's daughter. Just to see if she looked like Kelly Osborn, Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan.. She doesn't. She looks like a sweet Irish kid. Granted the pictures I found are like 18 months ago..but still. Oh and if he wants her respect, lets just say I don't think he earned it. Respect isn't some thing you are entitled to, you have to earn it. I would post the pictures but they were copyrighted and I had to respect that. But only cause it wouldn't let me snag or download the pictures without being a paid commercial customer or some kinda crap like that.

Alec's Daughter


Oh and he shouldn't let her play with Pam Anderson..just sayin.

2 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

I tried to look at the picture but it said page not found. Hmmm. But I agree, you have to earn respect.

soapy t said...

and pamela anderson shouldn't go on about she is so for the animals with all her PETA business, being that she has implants which are tested in rabbits. fuck her and fuck alec baldwin. rrrrrrrrrr