google

Google

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Clinical

You know that teeny tiny little screw that holds a pair of glasses together? Such a small little screw, but if it gets loose the whole pair of glasses is broken..an eyepiece floating on top of your cheek, unless you get it fixed it's not worth trying to wear them until you get it fixed. I think I had such a screw in my head work it's way out..how does it get so stripped that is easily slips out?

Do you ever wonder what would happen if your car was a bowling ball and the mailboxes in your neighborhood were pins? How far could you go? Would a mailbox get stuck under the car, would all the people come running out of their houses? Would it be noisy? A quiet thud?

I feel like cooking.

1 comment:

KIM :-) said...

I hate that stupid screw.....

:-)