google

Google

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So these are five blogs I have read from links on my daily blog lists.

From Swishy I found A Green Straw . I read the whole page. Not bad. Celebrity gossip with some mild disdain..

From Manic Mom I found 30 Somethin Doc . Again, I read the whole page. Kinda freaking me out, but I can pretend McDreamy writes it.

From Cub Mommy I found Rockstar Mommy . Read a few posts ( they are long and a ton of people comment. Checked out her Flickr site. Will probably go back and read more later.

From the Blogger "Next Blog" I found From Tribeca to Tanzania The first post is the only one that held my interest (hey, I'm shallow)

From the Blogger "Next Blog" I found Race of the Century a couple of people are having a race to see who can collect ("find") $100.00 in change first.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

Glad you liked it! It is fun to go to sometimes just to look at pictures.