google

Google

Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's good to have goals..

So, I've decided that I am going to find five new daily blogs to read this week. Not quite sure how I will accomplish five finding five blogs worthy of reading each day. They have to meet the following:

A) Written by people who need as many psych meds as I do (doesn't matter if they take them, they just should just be on them)
B) Sarcasm is a plus.
C) Twisted humor usually keeps me occupied and fuels my own twisted mind.
D) It would be nice to find bloggers who take the time to wander over to my blog.
E) Pictures are good, especially when I can't be bothered with reading. (translation: I have the attention span of a gnat at times)

So those are my preliminary requirements. I'll be trolling blog rolls and hitting the next blog button alot starting tonight. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll have found five new daily reads.

1 comment:

jagular said...

I've been looking around for a few more good blogs myself.
But sometimes the stupid ones are the funnest to read. I have wasted many hours scrolling through the next button on blogger.