google

Google

Friday, October 06, 2006

I haven't given up on my quest to find new daily reads here are 6 new blogs I visited today. There was going to be 7 new ones, but I got lost and fell down the proverbial rabbit hole, and I can't seem to find it again and there was some funny shit on it.. Oh well.

Beckstar's Unquenchable Republic of Disco Sparle - I like her layout, not sure why. Just do.

Pink Tutus and Iridescent Butterflies - I like her layout too. And the name

Running Trough Life With one Heel Broken -She found my blog which made my day of surfing easier! Plus she is a reader of Karina xoxo and *Pretty in the City

Tickle Me Twice - I like her template, it looks like she is a new blogger, but I could be wrong. And she liked the book 'The Devil Wears Prada" better than the movie.

Medical School Misery - She only has one post so far, but I'm hoping that she turns out to be a real live Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. How cool would that be?

No comments: