google

Google

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bumble, Bumble toil and trouble.....

Oh wait, that's MacBeth Scene 4 when all the witches gather around the cauldren...
Double, double toil and trouble;Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
but everyone seems to mistakenly remember it best when misquoted as "Boil, boil, toil and trouble"

Bumble Bumble who's got the bumble?

Crap, that's a kids game.. Button, Button..Who's got the button??

I'm a little Bumble Bee short and fat..

The hell with that one, I may be short, but I'm not fat! I'm curvy, voluptious, a real women. Like the way Merideth described Callie on Grey's Anatomy..
Besides that's a teapot not a bumble bee..

Surely there must be a song using the word Bumble. I need a soundtrack for my blog, something catchy for me remember and hum. Kinda like a Theme song.

1 comment:

jagular said...

I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee...