google

Google

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Last night I had a dream that one of my best friends won about 1.5 million dollars. He gave me 175,000. In my dream I trying to decide what I was going to do with the money and then I woke up. I wonder if I had kept dreaming would I have blown it all in a month on say a new car, some new furniture, some house renovations or would I have invested it. Or would I saveur looking at the large amount in my checking account for as long as possible. I mean it's FREE money, unexpected money! I don't have a car payment, a house payment or credit card debt. What would I do first? Or better yet, what would you do with 175,000?

6 comments:

TJ said...

Your review is in!
http://www.italk2much.com/

Karinaxoxo said...

Hate to say it - but I would travel to the US and UK... live the life of luxury for a few years!!!

Karinaxoxo said...

WOW New background and layout!!! Nice!!!

Cyd said...

By the way,sis, don't let that italk2much reviewer get to you. Remember that the only thing more pointless than spending all your time playing video games is watching other people playing video games. Which is basically what she's doing.

Manic Mom said...

Hmmm... big hockin' diamond stud earrings to start.... hmmmm.... a small affordable addition to our house. Some new sheets. An xbox 360 for Ajers, whatever Diva and Tukey want, within reason from Toys R Us.

Did I spend it all!?

TTQ said...

MM -probably on the addition..