google

Google

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm a slacker this week when it comes to posting. I did get my meds, so we don't have to worry about me going postal. I have not gotten my test results from my Katie Couric Special. I figure they have to be fine or else the doctor would have called by now. Apparently when Dr's find out bad news, they call you right away. Or at least that's my mom's logic. She said that when she had breast cancer they told her the same day. So I'm trying not to worry about it. I'm not obssessing over it anyway, it is lurking in the back of my head though.
So I got a shitty review about my blog on someone elses blog. That would have hurt alot more if I hadn't looked at her blog. And by the way I asked for it. Apparently, in some circles it's a privledge to get your blog bitch slapped by these women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What someone dogged you???? who are they well hunt them down and dog them.. I know my friend manic will help... Name them !!


RR