google

Google

Monday, August 07, 2006

Manic Momand R Martiniare having a contest, Martini has to blog every day for a week. Ok.. easy part done..the second challenge is to get 5 people a day to come to his site. You have to leave a comment saying who's blog you got there by. Then you get to suggest 3 topics for him to blog about on the next day.. He picked mine today.. I'm not going to tell you what it says (Go ..hurry..read) but if you click on today's topic comment section, you will find out all the latest contest winners. And that is where you mention that TTQ sent you (I get a point for each visitor that leaves a comment. I know it all sounds very confusing at least to me anyway...

1) Go visit R Martini (and you don't even have to find him, I linked it for you)
2) Tell R Martini TTQ sent you
3) Leave three topics for him to blog about (You might win!)

I think this a pretty cool way to keep blogging alive and well..So..Go..Hurry! NOW!!!

2 comments:

Mummerina said...

Done!!! What an interesting concept!!!

TTQ said...

I think so too!