google

Google

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Return of TTQ!!!

This what I'm feeling today, "it" must have been building for awhile..so I'm not going to wax poetic over "it", analyze "it" or be long winded this it..list form

PMS- Poor me Syndrome

Disconnected...I can't hear you, I can't see you, I can't grasp what you are saying...
Anti-social...I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you, I could care less what you are saying....
Guilty... for not keeping up my lunch dates and returning phone calls, for leaving my cell phone in the car on purpose..
Resentful...for having to be home at the same time every day to take care of the animals..
Pouty ....I blame the sun and my Fendi's for breaking on me, I have back up sun glasses but that's not the point.
Pissed... that Lowe's only had two out of 5 things I needed, I can't find a new duvet cover I like, and I spent a shit load of money today, but it was all errand type things, Post Office, Office Depot, Lowe's, Target and the only thing I bought for me was some room spray (not the airwick crap, the fine home fragrance type) Oh well, at least I have a nice new toilet seat. And pretty scented air...
Disgusted... my beagle is doing obscene things to my doberman. Poor little guy really, he never did "stud". But he still gets all randy and takes it out on our dobie...who is "fixed". So I dunno what that all equals out to..

I wish I could just click my brain to another place with a click of my mouse.. I'm going to go make some Ass-Kickin playlists, so i can blast it in my car if I feel this bitchy again.

No comments: