google

Google

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sad, sad, sad weekend for blogging. Everybody is gone for the 4th of July Holiday. We of course just returned from our Honeymoon Cruise and are just hanging close to home. I guess I'll just sit here by my lonesome and find ways to improve my blog. Why? Because I know blog readers need their daily "fix". I could of course go back to sorting my mp3's and make new playlists to load on my ipod.

News: My sixteen year old niece failed her drivers test. She blew through a stop sign. Not good. They already had a car lined up as one of her birthday presents. Whoops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I just sat at home. It was kind of nice though.

Then I went to dinner with a friend. We walked in the dark and I froze my butt off!

Loved it though!

Happy 4th~!