google

Google

Friday, July 07, 2006


My first designer dress..

I can remember back to 1992 when I first owned a designer dress. My mom bought it for me, it was by a designer who had just launched her new line in 1991, Anna Sui.

I loved that dress, I still do, in fact I still have it. I don't even have my prom dress anymore (which was not really a prom dress). I wore my Anna Sui for years, I treated it with respect, it never ended up on the floor. I don't think Anna Sui was even well known back then. I bought shoes to match each season and new costume jewelry as well. I wish I still fit into the dress, I would wear now if I could. Oh so classic cream, floaty, dreamy, a little sexy but modest. Bare legs with strappy sandals, beige tights and pumps, I never went wrong when I wore that dress. Enough fond memories...

Out of her Fall 2006 line I would choose to buy this outfit. Black, textured, high boots, big dark glasses . Change the shoes, lose the jacket and lighten the hoisery, very versatile. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice story!! I also love to wear designer dresses..I have seen at CouponAlbum site many coupons on designer dresses....