google

Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I am one Domestic Diva

On the menu tonight: Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower, Salad, and Garlic Bread. All homemade by me.

For dessert, I used one of my wedding presents, The Sunflower cake pan from Williams-Sonoma, I didn't want to show off too much by using the Sandcastle one.

What's the occasion? A niece from my husband's side is coming to dinner, never mind the fact that we are the same age, but worlds apart. In fact I now have a few nieces and nephews all older than me..

It's pretty funny, I make them call me Auntie, just kidding..his family is a blast. The niece coming to dinner is from out of state, and she is a riot. She has been down in the Keys with the rest of the clan for their annual vacation. Lobstering, boating, fishing, drinking.

I spent a lovely morning in Victoria's Secret, where I did get my free pair of panties, but they were out of the mini dogs. Bummer. I still bought a few things while I was there. Yep, fell for the give them something free to get them in the store and they will buy more.

No comments: