google

Google

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pity Party Post. Boring, whinny and useless.
Rainy, stormy day. I feel like shit today. I would still be in bed, however the guy is here installing my dishwasher, garbage disposal and faucet. Of course the "kids" aren't happy being put in their bedrooms while he's here. I had them outside but the weather sucks. Fletch, the beagle took himself for a walk, I let him out on the screened porch while I was letting the dishwasher guy in. I had to chase him to the corner of our street. Usually it's just Zeus, the Doberman I have to put in a room when strangers come over. As I came back with Fletch tucked under my arm Babyfred, the cat was headed for the door. So they are all banished now. At least they aren't scratching the door or whining to come out.
I've felt crappy since Friday, and there is no chance of a day of rest till Friday. However, I think mom is going to Orlando with me for my Dr's appts. That takes a burden off me driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you sound like I felt yesterday!

It'll pass.