google

Google

Monday, July 10, 2006

A free day!
Yay! I don't have to go to Orlando to the Dr today! I wasn't loking forward to the drive, it's an hour each way, plus waiting time in the Dr's office. My labs weren't back yet, so they called and asked if I could come later this week. So I tried to make it for Wed. when I have to go to another Dr in Orlando, no can do :(
Hopefully my mom will want to go at least one of the days since she is off work those two days.
I've already vacumed (thanks, Roomba!) and some chores, but as I figue it, I'm ahead of the game since I wouldn't have gotten anything done today if I had to go to Orlando.
I could nap, but I'm a little to keyed up for that. So here I am blogging, if I do too many things around the house, hubby will not be happy. I'm not suppose to overexert myself, but I get so damn manic sometimes it's hard to stay out of trouble. I will go finish the laundry. That's an easy chore, and I hate, hate, hate when he does the laundry. His chores are the kichen, the trash and the gardening. Mine are laundry, bathroom and our bedroom. Everything else is on a need to be done basis, and whoever gets to it first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a Roomba!! I want one SOOOOOO bad!

Now I am very jealous.

***walking away from the computer in a huff!***

TTQ said...

The cool thing about getting married besides of course commiting to your best friend forever is that you get cool stuff... FREE... unless you factor in the cost of the wedding...
Which by the way we did w/o credit cards or loans. Yay! I had a budget and had money left over! Yay! Long engagements are a good thing!

Anonymous said...

YOU LUCKY DUCK!!