google

Google

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Is there a full moon tonight?! OMG- are there some crazy ass lunatics running free today. And I don't mean the good kind. I mean I'm a clown or two short of a circus.. but these people were just plain wrong in the head! No offense to any of you readers because I don't think these people had the attention span to be sitting in front of a computer reading blogs. They might be writing some far left wing rant or far right wing rant for that matter, but not calmly sitting here drinking tea catching up on blogs.
Maybe something happened when the shuttle came home, some kinda sonic boom resounded in between the ears shaking what little sense they had right out of their nose. Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm the lunatic. I'm going to have study people on the day the shuttle comes home more often or when it leaves. I could keep a little notebook and for every lunatic I meet, I could put a little check mark in my little book. Wait, maybe I'm a lunatic magnet then they will want to know what's in my book... that could be a problem. I don't want to make anyone paranoid. Paranoid lunatics could be dangerous.

2 comments:

Mummerina said...

HAHA did you consume a few wines before writing that?? Just joking - I don't think you are a lunatic!

TTQ said...

By few do you mean glasses or bottles?