Tuesday, June 19, 2007
What? Stop looking at me!
1) I suck. I didn't get my husband anything for Father's Day. I know we don't have kids but we do have our four-legged babies, hence he bought me a Mother's Day present.
2) I'm an even bigger loser because I didn't know what the price of stamps were today. I now own 25 2 cent stamps. But I did mail back a month old Netflix, and an enevelop to my sister equally as old and past due. Sorry. The only thing that prompted me to get these in the mail with proper postage? I had to send my mail order prescriptions in.
3) I'm mean. Our 1st year anniversary is coming up, but I won't give my husband the ok for him to spend the kind of money he wants to spend on me. We are going out to dinner (thanks to a wedding giftcard for $100 to the Melting Pot), and we just made our plans for late summer vacation which will actually be on when our first date anniversary rolls around. Which in my mind means we are celebrating both events and no further money should be spent on them.
4) I'm stressed, which makes me withdraw. Too many unexpected medical bills the past month and no forseeable end to these appointments. Co-pays suck.Deductibles too and it's confusing. Oh and we have to drive to Orlando for these appts.
5) I'm sad. My yearly trip to Maryland to visit oldest sister looks like it's not going to happen. Due to health reasons and having to make the choice between one vacation with my husband or one trip to Maryland. Sorry Sis. Honey only takes one vacation a year and we have to use it or lose it.
6) I look like hell. My skin has broken out like I'm 14. Which means no make-up until it clears up and my hair is in a ponytail everyday to keep it off my face.
7) I have no brain function. None. Even watching TV seems to be hard. Attention span of a gnat. I was going to go to the library but then I'd just have to return them unread and with late fees.