google

Google

Friday, December 01, 2006

A-Z Tagged

Katie-Q surfaced on her strangely silent blog to complete a meme she was tagged for and to pass it on. So here it is:

  • A - Available/Single? I'm spoken for *blush*
  • B - Best Friend? My husband *aww shucks*
  • C- Cake or Pie? Cake! Marie A. really knew what she was talking it about back in the day.
  • D - Drink Of Choice? Diet Rockstar
  • E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My computer and soap, soap is a good thing.
  • F - Favorite Color? Pink and Black, but black is really not a color..
  • G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears, by Haribo
  • H- Hometown? Most people in traveling circuses don't have a hometown
  • I- Indulgence? Bubble Baths Daily!!! Yummy long hot scented bubble baths!
  • J - January Or February? January (It's my Birthday!, It's my Birthday!)
  • K - Kids & Their Names? Babyfred, female cat. Zeus, male doberman, Fletch, male beagle, Fish #1, Fish #2, Fish #3, Fish #5, Fish #6, Fish #7, Fish #8.
  • L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Love
  • M - Marriage Date? June 24th 2006
  • N- Number Of Siblings? 3
  • O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
  • P - Phobias/Fears? Way to many to list..kinda like books and music
  • Q - Favorite Quote? I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious
  • R - Reason to Smile? Anti-deppressants
  • S - Season? Winter (In Florida!)
  • T - Tag Three or Four People? Sarah (Corker), Andie (Sweet, Southern Spirited) and Frannie Farmer.
  • U - Unknown Fact About Me? That I'm an elite member of a traveling circus family.
  • V - Vegetable you don't like? Okra and basically anything not deep fried.
  • W - Worst Habit? Tattooing people when they go to sleep. Oh and guessing their weight without them asking me too.
  • X - X-rays You've Had? Just about every inch of my body, Circuses are dangerous.
  • Y - Your Favorite Food? Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes, Cotton Candy, Italian Sausages, and Carmel Apples.
  • Z-Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

No comments: