google

Google

Monday, December 11, 2006

In A Nutshell Called My Brain


*****WARNING! THIS POST IS WHINEY AND SELF ABSORBED******


So I'm home again today. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever escape this prison. Yesterday, I managed to work myself out of the blahs into a state of frenzy, too bad it was like 8pm. Honey goes to bed around 9 so it's hard to be manic and productive while being quiet. I did get most of my wrapping done while watching old movies like Mommie Dearest. Now that's a fun, uplifting Holiday movie, just what I needed.

So I wake up this morning with searing pain in my back, I mean listing to one side even laying still hurts. I had back surgery about 5 years ago, and it had seemed to be a miracle until this year when I started to get episodes. Nice real nice, why the hell does everything have to hit at once?? Doesn't my body know I got things to do??? It's freaking Christmas time! So I call Honey to whine:

Me: My back is killing me!
Honey: I'm sorry baby, it was probably all that wrapping or the laundry
Me: it hurrrrrrrrrtttttttttsssss
Honey: Take it easy today , stay at home and rest it.
Me: But it hurrrrrrrrrrttttttssssss, and I don't want to stay home.
Honey: Well, what do you have to do today? Anything that can't wait or HAS to be done today?
Me: Well, no.
Honey: Then stay home and take it easy. RELAX. It's going to be ok.
Me: Fine
Honey: I love you

Lovely huh? Poor Honey, he has to put up with my blahs, manic modes, and anxiety attacks, and just when I seem to be pulling through to a smooth sail,
something happens with me physically.

My kitty looks likes she is passed out drunk, falling off her little sofa on my desk. That girl is in no pain. I want to be her.

The dogs are also conked out. Zeus is talking in his sleep as normal, errrererrr, mmmmmm, arrrrrrr, mmmmmm. Fletch's eyes are rolling back into his head. His little paw is twitching. I could deal with being them too.

No comments: