google

Google

Friday, December 29, 2006

New Editions or Additions to Bumble Blog

I have my daily reads circle, I have story based blogs I enjoy as well, and a litnany of specific subject matter blogs. I'm going to start grabbing the links off my favorites, and try to catergorize them in the right column. This shoud be fitting for this weekends project..A new improved blog for the year 2007. I started blogging in June and I am about to hit 8000 visits tonight or tomorrow. So bear with me as I makechanges this weekend and next week

I'm up on 25 peeps again, it's addicting, but fun to see which pictures I have submitted do the best for clicks.
25peeps.com

I actually like 25 peeps alot, I've found good reading blogs there, I don't usually have much to say when I do visit a new blog but I save it in my favorites and watch it for awhile and if I have something to say on whatever was being blogged about, then I just kinda drop in out of nowhere, does that make me a lurker?.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog.