google

Google

Saturday, December 23, 2006

christmas eve eve 2















After shopping all day for nothing ( Just odds and ends for food stuffs and whatever we could find. I decided the tree was cramped.
Honey had an obligation for a few hours this evening so I decided to move furniture around abit more, so the tree is easy to get at. I freshened the carpet vacumming with the real vac, not the roomba or the shop vac. I think I might hold a record for the highest number of vacums in a single family house. Then I decided that the floor was a tad dingy, so swiffer wet came out, I wasn't doing the hardcore mopping late at night, It's times like tonight that my Roomba needs a scooba...
And speaking of roombas how great would it be to have five friends who have roombas and scoobas? You could invite everybody with one over for coffee or wine..whatever. And you can just sit back and *talk* with your friends. Then the hardest part would be done, if you had planned right and brushed all the dust off everything onto the floor for roomba to slurp up. And once you friends leave you house will be immaculate and you should be well rested and squeezed in some good girl chat. Hell, maybe I should buy a fleet of each and start a business. Dress my little roombas up in whatever their hearts desire Get them off and running and I can pull the shop vac out to reach the high places that cleaning ladies always miss.........just an idea

2 comments:

xxxx said...

Cute pics! It looks so awesome!

TTQ said...

Santa doesn't stop at adult only households....so everything for everybody is under there. They aren't all ours to open.