google

Google

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas in Love

My husband wrapped his own gifts for the first time ever (He's 42). I smile when I think of the phone call he made to me when I was out the other day and he said take your time, I'm wrapping presents. It was so cute, and he picked his own paper to use out of the 80 gazillion roles I got on sale last year. It's pastels and modern trees with Mickey giving Minnie presents. I really don't care what's in them. I know his heart was in it the whole time from shopping to wrapping. Even better, our six month wedding anniversary is Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

That really is sweet. I have to say that Mr. Farmer is substantially (sp?) older than Honey and he has yet to wrap a present w/out A LOT of supervision ... so good for you TTQ!