google

Google

Saturday, December 09, 2006

blah



So, I've spent two out of the past three days in bed. As case of the blahs, so many things to do, no inclination to do ANY of them. Zip, zero, nada damn thing. Bags full of presents to wrap, wallpaper border to be ordered, grocery shopping. Laundry in the dryer to be put away. Well, you get the idea. I keep waiting for the excitement of the holiday's to set in, nothin. My desk is a shambles, which really drives me nuts. We did venture to the grocery store after honey wouldn't give in to my pleading of going out for Mexican food. I always get sick when I eat certain foods and Mexican is one of them, though that doesn't stop the craving for it, or pasta with red sauce. Okay, so I guess hearing my projectile vomit in the middle of the night isn't one of his favorite things. I can understand that. Consultation prize? Lucky Charms. Which is a cereal I usually only eat when visiting Cyd. I can tolerate that, my body doesn't revolt.
I can't remember if I took all my medicine this morning and then went back to bed. OOPS. I did take my afternoon meds, and half of those are ones I take in the morning too. I'll take my night time meds too.
I know this blah time will pass, it always does. I know pushing myself only makes it worse, so I'll ride it out.
On a happy note, the Space Shuttle Discovery made it up tonight. I took pictures, though I doubt any of them come out too well, we were in the backyard watching it and didn't want any lights on, so I couldn't see any of the buttons on the camera.

2 comments:

xxxx said...

I've totally had the blahs, too ... they always pass!

Anonymous said...

sorry your feeling so blah blah...



looking forward to the shuttle pics... how exciting that you can see it from your backyard...