google

Google

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Went To The Grocery Store. Whatever.

Productive day? Nope. I crashed and burned, I snuggled in bed with just the dogs. All day. No TV. I read two pages of a book and closed my eyes. My wallpaper came today, the UPS man did his usual drop, knock and run. I think he's scared of my dogs. Whatever.
Informal quiz, how many days did you let yourself eat whatever you wanted and not feel guilty? How many pounds did you gain? I'll start: three days and managed to pack on about 8lbs. I normally don't eat salt or high sodium foods, so I know at least half of that is water weight gain. Whatever.
Oh wait I did do something productive..All the outside decorations and lights are put away. Oh wait we never put them up this year, umm actually we don't own anyway. Whatever.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

TOTAL water weight! Which means it will be gone in no time. So far I'm holding steady ... so far.