google

Google

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No place to go and nothing to do

Actually, I have things to do, I just don't have to go anywhere to do it. I can sleep in if the phone doesn't ring. It's like a planned sick day from school, you know when you've been to the Dr and he says you can't go back to school for at least another day? Maybe I'll call it a snow day, if anyone calls, I'll just say I'm sorry but I can't go out on a snowy day like this, this being a snow day and all. If anyone calls and asks for us to donate money to one of the many lists we are on, I'll just say, I'm sorry but I wasn't expecting to have to buy snow tires this year. I wonder if we will get mail tomorrow, it being a snow day and all.

P.S. I'm going to go dig out my winter coat, leather gloves and boots. I still want to look my best, because snow days don't come around to often here in Florida.

3 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

I bet they don't. I was suprised to read that you had snow. Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Snow day in Florida??

xxxx said...

A snow day ... LOL.