google

Google

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yeah, So I'm basically stoned.

You ever have those days where they all run together? You can't remember what you ate for breakfast let alone what you did yesterday? So I had to go buy more yellow paint for Honey after lunch with friends, plus to pick the other border out then go grocery shopping. By the time all of that was done, I walk in the door at home and get an anxiety attack. Cold sweat, fast heartbeat, white as ghost, feeling like I have vertigo. Honey immediately sits me in my chair and says where is you purse? You need to take a xanax, now. So I did, an hour later I'm still pretty edgy so he he says take another. So now I am relaxed and stoned (chewing on gobstoppers, the baby jaw breakers). This post is taking forever to write as I have to keep correcting typos.

My kitchen is yellow! Pretty! I can't wait till the border goes up and I can start decorating..

3 comments:

jagular said...

Did you ever wonder what would happen if it wasn't an anxiety attack but really the paint fumes that were getting to you? That would be pretty wierd.

xxxx said...

I love yellow kitchens! Was it just doing too much that brought on the attack?

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yellow works for me. And paint fumes can be nasty. Take care of yourself.