google

Google

Monday, December 04, 2006

Blogland is Having a Slow Weekend and Monday

Most of my daily bumbles don't have any new posts, so I'll just keep blogging my own entries to keep me occupied. It appears everyone must be out getting ready for the holidays.

Hissy Kitty Update: In 24 hours bloggers untited and donated enough money to pay for her surgery. That update is the feel good blog of the week!

For celebrity news check The Superficial not too much new there either, more about Britney's naked hoo-ha and subsequent panty shopping spree (yawn) followed by Paris teaching her how to pole dance like a stripper, Divorces: Pam and Kid Rock, Trying to conceive: Keith Urban straight out of rehab and Nicole Kidman , Lindsay Lohan going to AA meetings and still drinking...

Home remodeling update: I have yet to pick up a paint brush... things are going well!

No comments: