google

Google

Friday, October 05, 2007

If I've done anything I'm sorry for, I'm willing to be forgiven.”

So today I'm thinking I was a little harsh on my thoughts about the Wedding Shower. After all, they are trying to please everybody which is why it's a mishmash of everything. The groom doesn't get his Vegas Wedding so they are making a separate party for him. The Bride's sisters did fly in last night from Chicago and North Carolina to host the party and my SIL is opening her house up for the party. The wedding invite came yesterday and they are beautiful and the location is pretty swanky and they even sent an invite to my mom which was very sweet.

So basically, I was just bitching because I don't feel so hot. I began getting vaccines on Wed and I have to go back next week because they didn't want to tax my system by giving me four different ones on the same day so they only did two one in each arm and next week they will do two more maybe three if I can talk them into it, then I go back in two months and six months for the second and third parts of the ones I got this week. On top of all the other Dr's appts. One of the big things I miss about living in a big city is the quality of health care. I have to drive the hour into Orlando and the hour back even if my appt only lasts 15 mins or so.

Enough bitching, I have one more present to wrap and then I have to see if I can make guacamole from some really hard avocados.

SIL has requested that Honey does his famous lap dances tonight, that's always a treat. Now that I know how to work the video on my camera, I might just catch a dance.


“I'm sorry you are wiser, I'm sorry you are taller; I liked you better foolish and I liked you better smaller.”

----Aline Murray Kilmer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And SHARE, right? :)

Is it wrong of me to want to see one of Honey's famous lap dances? I can't help it. I love being entertained! :)