google

Google

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I see London, I see France..

Banishing The Blues..

With a trip to London and then on to Paris. November 28th. I also have tickets to see Tori Amos on Nov 18th. A wedding to go to Nov 17th. Thanksgiving & Mom's Birthday on Nov 22nd. Christmas tree finally goes up the day after Thanksgiving. A smattering of Birthdays including my Big Sister's (Hey Happy Birthday!). Oh and Halloween is our adopted daughter (who lives with her real parents 'cause we are cool like that) has her 6th Birthday. Oh and the big County Fair starts Nov 1, which we always go to eat cotton candy and make fun of carnies (I know I'm going to Hell). We just can't help ourselves. What else is their to do in the Fall?

I can't wait to see Paris (it's on my list of things to do before I die), I've been to the French Riviera and the coast of Italy, but even though I have been dying to go to Paris, it's just now happening. Yay! This is my 3rd or 4th trip to London, but we are going to ride that huge Ferris Wheel this time. And shop. We don't have to try to pack in all the touristy things to do, so we can just do what we didn't get to do last time that really excites us.

3 comments:

kim said...

Lucky world traveler!

Eat something decadent for me when your in France.

Andie said...

COLOR ME JEALOUS!!!

you'd better take TONS of photos and share them with it.

and cool! you get to ride on the london eye!!! fun stuff!

soapy t said...

i am jealous of your travels. have fun. travel safe.