google

Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yesterday was my Bridal Shower... It had a Hello Kitty theme! I love Hello Kitty! I got lots of cool gifts, a giftcard to Victoria's Secret, lingerie from a few people, candles, and tickets for my fiancee and I to see Ron White next month! That was awesome, I had tried to get tickets when they first went on sale and had no luck.
Too bad I had an anxiety attack while I was getting ready and ended up in a xanax fog for part of the day (most of which while meeting with the girl performing our ceremony, which we did before the shower)
Friday, I went shopping with my niece and sister, and found some really cute bikinis for my honeymoon.
I am s00oo tired, my sleep sucks ... I can't wait to be on our honeymoon and married already!
Today I have to to do some last minute shopping for the reception, we also want to go to the beach and my fiancee is cooking dinner for my family! Our house is really not up to visitors right now, but everyone is being cool about how busy I am. I'll straighten up somewhat, and that will have to do!
It looks like rain so we may not make it to the beach, which is okay because I don't want to be burnt when I get married. Though my niece really wants to go, she's still sleeping in lalala land here at my house, her mom is staying with our mom until her hubby gets here next week. I'm going to catch a few more zzz's.Just wanted to post while I could.

No comments: