google

Google

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Okay, so I get a phone call from a very manic friend ( She chooses to call her mental condition as "Very enthusiastic") of mine yesterday afternoon. It starts off as ..

h)Hey!

m)Hey!

h)Did you know so and so is leaving our organization?

m)Really? What for this time?

h)What do you mean?

m)Well he's said it before.... but he always comes back..

h)Like why?

m)Well for one him and so and so had a butting of the heads...and everyone else was ignoring him...

h)Oh, I should have called you first I've been crying all afternoon...

m)Why? He's an asshole.

h)Yeah, but he's dying...

m)So he says, but he also said he built Noah's Ark..

h)Yeah , but he has cancer, and it's too painful for him to come anymore...

m)I know...So he says, but he always comes back...

h)What kind of cancer?

m)Beats me, all I know is he was diagnosed years ago and he refuses any treatment..

h)Really?

m)No, I'm lying to you. If he decided to listen to some Dr's and put his HUGE EGO on hold, I might feel sorry for him...too chicken shit to fight, he's happy being a stubborn jerkwad who knows EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING

h)So I've been crying all this afternoon for nothing?

m)Well if you want to feel sorry for him go ahead, I'm not and I don't.

h) Oh, I didn't know any of that...

m) I know he wanted us to put it on the front page of the newspaper..but we missed the deadline.. ( Just kidding, I didn't say that last part)

This poor girl gets so manic she has no control of her emotions, she says I'm like an ice queen. Actually, I just take my meds as prescribed.. I can't handle that roller coaster emotionally shit all the time..

I just thought of another example to remind her of, I was holding a meeting and he out and out disregarded anything I said because I'm a woman!!!!!!!

No comments: