google

Google

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Morning, it doesn't appear that anyone has "discovered" my blog yet. Is there an etiquette to this blogging? Should I e-mail my friends and family and have them check it out? Or should I just wait for the net world to find me.. I could be waiting a long time.
That said it should give me practice in posting my thoughts while I wait for my first comment, but how long should I wait a year, a month? It's been a long time since I randomly let the ink flow on the paper (see even that phrase is a dead giveaway). That was back when I was 21 and keep at journal of all my escapades in the bars and clubs of Ft. Lauderdale. I was rather proud of that journal, I kept it hidden even though I lived alone. However, a boyfriend later began to stay at my apartment and found it. I was furious, so much so that in a temper tantrum I took the journal and tossed it an dumpster and went out to party. He must have been watching from the window, a few months later, he handed it to me and said I should keep writing, that it might someday turn into a viable book. However the ease with which I use to write was gone and I never really tried it again for any long amount of time.

No comments: